Thursday, July 5, 2018

Exploring Myself


     Hello everyone! My name is James Russel G. Bensal. Just call me Russel. I am 16 years old, born on November 12, 2001 in Mandaluyong City, but presently living in Sta. Rosa Laguna. I am currently a Grade 11 Senior High School student at STI College in Sta. Rosa. I am a very simple person, hardworking, competitive and I mind my own business. I like playing guitar, playing chess, playing online games, solving Rubik's cube and watching Korean Drama series. I also do jogging every weekends to make me physically fit. I dislike selfish person, rude, backstabbers and gossips. My favorite foods are chicken adobo, pork sinigang and nilaga, tinolang manok and fish like tilapia and bangus.


     I am the oldest of the two siblings in the family. My younger sister is a 12 years old and a Grade 7 student at Sta. Rosa Science and Technology High School. My father is a seafarer while my mother is a private employee in a beverage company. She is my tutor and mentor since I started going to school. My grandmother who is a 64 years old senior citizen serves as my guardian ever since I was born. She takes care of me and my sister because both my parents are working. I am blessed and grateful to have my family because they are my support system in good times and in bad times.


     I finished my Junior High School in Marie Margarette School. I am a loyalty awardee when I graduated last April 2018 because this is where I spent my Pre-Elementary, Elementary and Junior High School where in I am a consistent honor student, a varsity player of chess and a city scholar of Municipality of Sta. Rosa. I learned a lot of things not only in academics but also good values that molds me of who I am now. I have a lot of unforgettable memories and experiences with my classmates, teachers and friends through our field trips, school events and competitions. I will never forget Marie Margarette School because it has been a great part of my journey.


     My friends are mostly my classmates and schoolmates. We watch movies when we have free time as our bonding moments. They are my playmates in chess, guitar and basketball. We help each other in doing our group projects and assignments. They make me laugh because of their jokes even though it's corny. Now that we parted ways because we went to different schools, we get in touch through our social media account.


     Lastly, I am happy and honored to be a part of STI College of Sta. Rosa where I am going to spend my Senior High School and hopefully until College because I believe that they can help me explore my knowledge in Information and Technology, a career path I want to pursue. As a new transferee student, I am still on my adjustment period because it's a new environment for me, new acquaintances and new method of teaching. I usually stay at the library during my vacant hours to do my assignments and review my lessons for my next subject.  I have found few new friends and hope to have more. I look forward to a memorable stay and harmonious relationship with my new classmates and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment