Friday, September 14, 2018

Being A Responsible User Of Social Media


What do your posts on social media say about you? Can experts really predict your personality traits simply by looking at your social media accounts? Strangely, the answer is yes. What you like and what you post says more about you than you think. Social media engagement isn't just an expression of your personal interests or your idealized self; it's a window into your personality.

58 comments:

  1. that's kinda true. kudos for your effort in coloring your work! yiieee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ive been sharing memes lately, so does that mean I'm a meme too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! your work is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! So we should be very mindful in whatever we post in our social media accounts! Kudos to you young writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nice message and a meaningful slogan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your way of representing your ideas is very engaging. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WowπŸ™Œ. Nice that's trueee! πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree. Been reminded about the Johari Window

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precisely! It can make you look great or the reverse. You are offering yourself to the world hence, if you value your privacy , maybe you should consider not sharing much in any social media platform that is available to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I strongly agree. What u post in ur social media account reflects ur peraonality. Excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a social media type of person but this article really helps people be mindful of their posts in social media and it's not just a window of our personality, but also can be a backdoor in our privacy and security. Great work Sel, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is definitely true for most cases, but I think it's important to note that if everybody would believe this, it becomes a window of opportunity for people to deceive others about who they truly are for whatever reason, malicious or not.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Naisu point ya have there bruh
    I totally agree with it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely true..because people nowadays use social media to express their feelings, thoughts and things happen in life everyday. On the other hand, some use this to deceive others which results in violence and abusive matters. Privacy is very important to secure one's life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We should know how to use the social media platform in a proper manner. I totally agree with the above statement. Good job Russ.. I hope more teens will be able to use social networking wisely. Again, Kodus!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's super my friend and kudos to your drawing brother

    ReplyDelete
  17. i agree. we should think before we click.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unfortunately, it’s true. That’s why we should be both open-minded as users who criticize other’s posts and sensitive in what we post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well saiiiid po!! Kudos!! πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am strictly agree to this information you did. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's right!😊 Always be mindful of what we post on social media πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job ,I really appreciate the message, keep up the good workπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's right!😊 Always be mindful of what we post on social media πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice one kuya.now a day everything about information is in the of your finger.just one or two click thats it so be more responsible and careful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is so true. We should really be responsible and very careful to whatever we post in any social media available.

    ReplyDelete